Wednesday, April 3, 2013

When two souls collide

The more I ponder the subject and wonder what is fairy tale and what is real, I find my theories on love...somewhere in the middle. I'm sure they'll continue to change as my life changes.

Love doesn't just happen. It doesn't fall into your lap. It's not at first sight. It begins with choices. Love is what you make it. Love is a living thing. To keep it going you must feed it and nurture it. It is possible to die. If you care about your love, you'll want to make it flourish.

There is no such thing as "the one." There are many potential partners in your life and it is ultimately up to you to choose which one you are willing to spend your life with. They will all take you in different directions.

But, there is magic. Our souls aren't meant to be with just anyone. When you find a soul whose spirit collides with yours, it is precious. You must treasure it, treat it with respect. For this is a gift to you. It's your choice how you go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment