Sunday, July 31, 2011

i miss you, but i don't.

I don’t want to see you or feel you. I don’t want to look into your eyes. I don’t want to touch you or miss you. I just want to love your memory tonight. I can’t handle all this pain. Why we even tried I haven’t a clue. With hearts involved there’s way too much to lose. I just want to love your memory tonight.



When I first laid eyes on you, you looked at me, and the stars lined up. So I thought I’d heard from God, and I gave it my best shot. Loving you was like throwing a lasso around a tornado. I tried to hold on to you. Took a ride on a tilt-a-whirl that sits on top of the world. Man, I thought I could show you. I’ve always been afraid of flying, but you can’t blame a girl for trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment