Where are you? Are you in this town or state? Have I been in your presence before? Do we share the same interests? When will I meet you? Or have I already met you? Will you accept me for who I am?
I hope you are everything I have ever dreamed of and much more. I hope you can bring out the best in me. I hope I can bring out the best in you as well. I hope we make mistakes along the way. But I also hope we can learn from them together. I hope we make a good "You and Me." I hope we can support each other through the many decisions that come our way. I hope we have what I would consider a "Happy Ever After."
I wonder what you are doing at this very moment. I wonder if you are thinking of me as well. I wonder if you are kind and caring. I wonder everything about you. Do you wonder the same?
I hope our paths cross in the near future. Sometimes I get chills just thinking about it. I am ready to see what life may throw our way. I pray that we will have love and respect for one another. Most importantly, I hope you are happy and always will be.

No comments:
Post a Comment